Join world-class Native Hawaiian cultural practitioners at a stunning tropical retreat in Hāna, Island of Maui, Hawai’i for a week-long escape from hectic modern living. During our exclusively designed adventure, you’ll discover ancient Hawaiian wisdom and celebrated traditional practices alongside the women who are working to keep local traditions alive. This is Hawai’i as you’ve never known and will never forget.
Not yet ready to pay in full? Make a deposit here and reserve your spot!
Learn about the sacred connection between kānaka (humankind) and 'aina (land) from a world-class line up of Native Hawaiian Practitioners working to elevate the consciousness of Hāna, Hawai'i and the globe.
A Picture Perfect Personal Journey Awaits!
Hawai'i is one of the most isolated and beautiful archipelagos in the world with a rich, centuries-old cultural heritage.
Hāna is one of the island chain's most remote towns. Located two and a half hours down a winding, coastal road, past countless waterfalls and dramatic ocean vistas, Hāna is nestled into the backside of Maui. It's an isolated, breath-taking town that stretches along lush, rugged coastlines in the shadow of Haleakalā.
So much more than a rain forest of waterfalls and dramatic beaches, Hāna is a dynamic Hawaiian community considered by many to be the cherished heart of Old Hawai'i.VIEW GALLERY OF HĀNA >
Let us take care of the details. The only item on your to do list: HAVE FUN!
• Concierge welcome call upon booking to answer questions, share details about the trip and suggest travel itineraries.
• 30-Days before arrival, download our app, The Rôamori Guidebook, for packing suggestions, a detailed itinerary, a play list, a reading list, a portal to connect with other guests, and more!
• Airport greeting upon arrival and shuttle to our retreat.
• Each day you will connect with world-class Native Hawaiian practitioners in hands-on workshops featuring celebrated traditional practices of the Hawaiian way of life.
• Relax in chic, island-style shared accommodations in the retreat house and bungalows nestled into 12-acres of lush and tropical private garden.
• Enjoy fresh, nature to table table meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) prepared daily by our personal chef, plus delicious snacks and non-alcoholic beverages. Can I buy or bring alcohol? Read our FAQ's >
• Create your very own woven bangle bracelet, lei po'o (braided flower lei for your head) and pu'ohe (a bamboo instrument used to call people to gather).
• COMPLIMENTARY GIFT with purchase, A 100% cotton pareu, designed on Moloka'i featuring Native Hawaiian traditional plants and motifs. What is a pareu? Learn more here >
• COMPLIMENTARY GIFT with purchase, Piha Pono: Recipes for a Full Belly and Life, our digital cookbook delivered straight to your inbox after the trip.
• Airport shuttles and land transportation to all activities.Read our Know Before You Go for Answers to FAQ's >